As Boston undergoes rapid development, its sense of history only gets stronger. From iconic neighbourhoods like the North End and Beacon Hill to the skyscraper–studded Seaport District, the juxtaposition of old and new is central to the Hub’s timeless appeal. The city is readier than ever to greet visitors with world–class museums, buzzworthy restaurants, live music and more.
Where to Stay
- The rooftop terrace at the Envoy Hotel in BostonThe Envoy HotelFor the waterfront views
- Murals decorate the walls within the Revolution Hotel suitesThe Revolution HotelFor the family-friendly perks
- An outdoor terrace connects to the top floor lounge at the citizenM Boston North StationcitizenM Boston North StationFor the bleisure amenities
- The grand exterior of the Fairmont Copley Plaza at nightFairmont Copley PlazaFor the old-school luxury
- A retro/hip style with vinyls framed on the wall at the Verb Hotel in BostonThe Verb HotelFor the rock ’n’ roll history