Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Local Time
Montego Bay has long been the jewel in Jamaica’s crown – and for good reason. Boasting lush golf courses, white‑sand beaches, reggae music and jerk everything, the island’s third‑largest city offers something for every type of traveller. Even if you’re staying at a resort on the outskirts of town, don’t miss a day trip to MoBay.
Due to COVID‑19, please contact businesses directly to determine their current business operations before travelling.
Where to Stay
- Airy, open concept suites at Eclipse at Half Moon in JamaicaEclipse at Half MoonFor the ultimate luxury
- The sun setting over the outdoor pool of The Tryall Club in JamaicaThe Tryall ClubFor the championship golfing
- Clean and modern styled suites at the S Hotel JamaicaS Hotel JamaicaFor the honeymoon amenities
- A sparkling blue pool lined with palm trees at the Hyatt Ziva Rose HallHyatt Ziva Rose HallFor the family-friendly perks
- Outdoor lounge chairs and bath at a bungalow on the water at Sandals Royal CaribbeanSandals Royal CaribbeanFor the over-the-water bungalows