- Local Time
Equal parts glamour and grit, Italy’s capital has inspired artists, writers and filmmakers since the days of the Roman Empire. Follow in their footsteps or find your own way around baroque fountains, aristocratic palazzos and boisterous trattorias that form the backdrop for a modern city deeply steeped in tradition.
Where to Stay
- A modern yellow and green themed bedroom at the Roma Lexus Hotel in RomeRoma Luxus HotelFor the budget-friendly rates
- Art decorates the walls of the cozy lounge at the Hotel VilònHotel VilònFor the hidden-gem setting
- A queen bed at the Chapter Roma with two lounge chairs by the brick wall and windowChapter RomaFor the design-forward aesthetic
- Black and white illustrations decorate the yellow walls of the Hotel de la Ville lounge in RomeHotel de la VilleFor the prime location
- A sunlit room with large windows at a suite in Le Méridien Visconti RomeLe Méridien Visconti RomeFor the business-centric location