- Local Time
Prepare to get lost in Japan’s capital city, where addresses are notoriously tricky to parse. But whatever you’re seeking, it’s here: sleek modern architecture and venerable shrines; frenetic neon–lit streets and serene onsens; Michelin–starred restaurants (the world’s densest concentration) and slurp–and–go ramen.
Where to Stay
- The serene lobby at Trunk (Hotel) in Tokyo, Japan.Trunk (Hotel)For the co-working space
- Minimalist, sunlit rooms with two beds at Claska in TokyoClaskaFor the Japanese decor
- Dining room of the Conrad Hotel restaurant in TokyoConrad TokyoFor a luxury business trip
- The Tokyu Stay Shinjuku lobby is a modern and well lit spaceTokyu Stay ShinjukuFor the budget-friendly rates
- Complimentary Japanese sandals and fans in the suites at the Four Seasons Tokyo at MarunouchiFour Seasons Tokyo at MarunouchiFor the family-friendly perks