Dubai is home to the world’s tallest structure, biggest shopping mall and most ambitious human–made archipelagos – a testament to how the glitzy Emirati metropolis, once a fishing village, has been engineered into existence in a mere half–century. But it’s not all futuristic flashiness: Traditional souks, low–key beaches and wildlife reserves are all close at hand.
Where to Stay
- One&Only The PalmOne&Only The PalmFor the unmatched luxury
- XVA Art HotelXVA Art HotelFor the artistic flair
- Novotel Dubai Al BarshaNovotel Dubai Al BarshaFor the central location
- Armani HotelArmani HotelFor the design clout
- Park HyattPark HyattFor the amenities
- The large open lounge at Rove Downtown in DubaiRove DowntownFor the budget-friendly rates