- Local Time
From the white‑sand beaches that dot the coastlines to the lush interior farmlands, Rihanna’s home country is a slice of paradise in the West Indies. What Barbados lacks in size it makes up for in personality – it’s the birthplace of rum and a hub of culture and cuisine – and no visit is complete without a trip to Bridgetown, the island’s bustling capital city.
Due to COVID‑19, please contact businesses directly to determine their current business operations before travelling.
Where to Stay
- Aerial view of the large pool at the Accra Beach Hotel & SpaAccra Beach Hotel & SpaFor the family-friendly amenities
- Balcony views from the living room of a suite at the Treasure Beach by Elegant Hotels in BarbadosTreasure Beach by Elegant HotelsFor the adults-only vibes
- A multiple level pool at Sandy Lane in the BarbadosSandy LaneFor the worth-it splurge
- The pink exterior of Southern Palms Hotel borders a palm tree lined beach in the BarbadosSouthern Palms Beach ClubFor the wallet-friendly rates
- A palm tree covered pool at the Hilton Barbados ResortHilton Barbados ResortFor the business perks